Looking for a fast paced career?
We at DO Homes Group approaching the 2020 real estate season with gusto and would love for you (yes, you!) to join our hard-working team of professionals!
Currently, we are seeking to fill two (2) fast-paced, yet highly rewarding position at our increasingly successful agency. We are looking for Buyer’ Agent Specialist.
Real estate experience is not required, but a real estate license is. Previous sales or customer service experience is preferred.
We are willing to train the right individual. The ideal candidate will be a people person, direct, clear, and lead with honesty and integrity.
A strong work ethic is a must. We’re also looking for potential candidates to be tech savvy, extremely accountable, driven, learning based, and have a positive attitude. Additionally, you must have a clean, reliable vehicle and up-to-date insurance.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Following up with warm nurture leads via phone, email and text.
- Showing homes to potential buyers.
- Helping to identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by the buyer.
- Closing buyer clients to contract offers.
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria.
- Providing safe and prompt transportation for buyer clients to homes.
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes.
- Meeting the inspector to provide access to the house and to meet with clients at inspection results reviews.
At a minimum, a first year agent on my team should earn $40-50,000; someone with amazing talent could easily be well above $100,000 in their first 12 months. But on top of all of that, you’ll be working in a flexible and fun-loving environment with people who play hard, work hard and succeed often. So what are you waiting for?
For confidential consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.